Thoughts while Traveling

3.11.2004

I read a very interesting article concerning the sountrack for "The Passion" and the struggles that composer John Debney faced while writing it.
Check it out:
http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/s04020099.htm
I think of my friends and loved ones that have a burning desire to present such art like I myself do, and I realize once again the opposition out there by the Enemy. To present the Gospel in these days is a bold statement...not any more bold than ever before, however look at the ridicule Mel Gibson is faced with? I wish I could look that man in the face and thank him for making such a dangerous step.I mean, who cares if he never gets another role as an actor, He has done something more valuable than all his moments on earth. "I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live..." God intended such artists to glorify Him, and He is truly being glorified through this film. Praise you, Jesus!
posted by A. St. at 9:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home