Thoughts while Traveling

2.17.2005

"your'e so far away, doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore..."

Hi, friends.

Especially those of you who Rod Stewart just reminded me of, you know who you are...

"it would be so fine to see your face at my door...but your still miles away..."

and the sappiness carries on.

But it really would. Anyways, life is busy these days, and although I really wanted to write yesterday about "beauty for ashes", which has become a very real concept and truth to me lately, I simply didn't have the time. Life is going 100 miles an hour and dragging me behind it like tin cans on the back of a wedding getaway car (snort).

I will write about that later.

If anybody out there "far away" is interested in seeing the Playbill for "Ten Little Indians" ~ which is consuming our lives for the next two weeks, check it out here:

http://www.regent.edu/theatre/ten_little_indians/tenlittleindians.pdf

man, technology blows me away. Everything at our fingertips...

Adios!
posted by A. St. at 12:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home