Thoughts while Traveling

11.16.2006

Theo is my hero

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Theo was barking his really big & scary bark non-stop this morning as I was drying my hair. I realized that it wasn't his usual random and short lived burst that happens when our neighbor pulls out his motorcycle. This was rediculous, he was barely letting up to breathe! I walked out into the hallway and saw him looking towards the kitchen stove. The hair on his back was raised and he was ready to take action.

Then I heard the whistle of the tea kettle. Since I had the hair dryer in my ear I hadn't heard it at all. I had a good giggle at him taking it so seriously and gave him a big hug and a treat for protecting the Street household. That kettle monster could have gotten me, man!

My hero... I love that kid.
posted by A. St. at 10:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home