Thoughts while Traveling

11.26.2007

A Thursday to remember

Although we missed our families terribly this Thanksgiving, we couldn't have been more blessed in the company we found ourselves in. A plethora of cultures, extended family, and walks of life. There were new friendships formed and strengthened, providential meetings that could only have been orchestrated by God, family relationships clearly being restored, sincere and tearful expressions of gratitude, and last but not least, the dueling turkeys.












Good times. Wish we had taken more pictures. We have much to be thankful for this November. I can't even put into words right now all that has happened this past week. I am overwhelmed with God's...interest and love for me. I almost cannot believe it, but I can see His hand so clearly. He doesn't give up on us, even when we start to give up on ourselves.

Overwhelmed by grace...again.
posted by A. St. at 11:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home