Thoughts while Traveling

5.24.2004

THE HIGH COST OF SAYING "NO" TO GOD

"The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion, and sin..." Exodus 34:6,7



God's assignment for you is likely to be out of your COMFORT ZONE, beyond your CAPABILITIES, and require a stretch of your FAITH.

The OPINIONS of men are no match for the TRUTH of God's word.

You will ALWAYS pay a price when you walk away from what God asks you to do.

You can RUN away from God without running anywhere, just by REFUSING to do what you know is right.

Our choices always carry consequences that IMPACT those who are in the boat with us.

OUR storm becomes THEIR storm.

let the DARK places bring you to a point of SURRENDER and restoration.
~they may actually be a part of God's DELIVERANCE for you.


magnificent results happen when we COOPERATE with God.

God will go to ANY LENGTH to reach the lost . He is not willing that any should perish.

God will orchestrate situations in your life to EXPOSE your heart and test your motives.


"...for the Lord searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, He will be found by you but if you forsake Him, he will reject you forever." I Chronicles 28:9

Let your concerns be what concerns The HEART OF GOD. Let your mission be GOD'S MISSION for you.Let your "rights" be SURRENDERED to his love for the lost and determine to say "YES, Lord, to every word of instruction He brings.

"Where can I go from your spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there;if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say,'Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me', even the darkness will be light to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is light to you...

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting."
Psalm 139


~Pastor JoAnn Blackmon, GCC May 23
posted by A. St. at 10:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home