Thoughts while Traveling

5.13.2004

My computer was HEALED!! It's the little things in life, I tell ya. There's a guy at work that has the gift of healing computers. Gotta love those guys. I am back! That one day vacation left me overflowing with thoughts I longed to release.

God has amazed me again in His provision. I don't want to sound like a broken record which repeats itself relentlessly, but I am in awe of how He works things out. We have taken a huge step of faith in our journey in deciding to pick up and move again. This first year of marriage has been quite the tiring first leg...and yet it has proven to be a solid foundation as we have continued to learn to surrender. Wow. The future is an open book, THE WORLD IS OUR OYSTER! Today the Lord provided a second car for us when we get to Virgina. An unexpected and humbling blessing. Praise you, God. Just as John and Marie prayed with us in church that day, that if this was your will you would work out every single little detail...so far you have proven your awesomeness ten-fold. Lord, help us to be obedient and good stewards of your good gifts.
I love you, Lord.
posted by A. St. at 7:12 PM

<< Home