Thoughts while Traveling

5.03.2004

My sentiments today.

1. Money truly is the root of all evil. The lack of it makes me want to do bad things.

2. I still hate hospitals. I wonder if I will ever be able to dis-associate. It's been over three years and each time I visit a hospital I have flashbacks uninvited. I stood in the restroom at the sink today washing my hands and almost laid on the floor and puked, just like I did then. The wave came over and swallowed me up. My will had nothing to do with it.
And , for the self-induced control freak, that's not good.

3. Is it wrong to prefer my mother's company when she is heavily drugged on narcotics? We actually had a few laughs today. Hey mom, sure you don't want to have a colonoscopy once a week? THAT WAS A JOKE.

4. less than a month till we move. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by A. St. at 1:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home