Thoughts while Traveling

4.06.2005

Let's hear it for the boys in baby blue!!!

Wow. I know this post is a little late- but I had to process my feelings. After a few years of upsetting seasons and tournament performance, my Tar Heels pulled it off.

This makes me happier than you could imagine or than I can understand. Needless to say, I went absolutely nuts when they won. I was really glad that I could unapologetically disrupt someone's rehearsal and share the celebration with my wife. I also enjoyed sharing the experience with my parents over the phone. They live in a vast land devoid of teams as pure as North Carolina. A place they call "Texas." Dad may hold up those infernal horns during football season as he pleases- but come March, I know where his heart is.

And so many people told me it wasn't going to happen for them.

What a game.

And so I will relish these moments and as they die down- the Yankees will pick them back up midseason and carry me through the end of the year!
posted by A. St. at 11:41 PM

2 Comments:

yankees, shmankees... :)

9:38 AM  

amen, phil.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home