Thoughts while Traveling

6.01.2005

Happy June!

Hard to believe it is June.

The cubicle calendar quote for the month of June is:

WHAT WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DO IF YOU KNEW YOU WOULD NOT FAIL?

I am going to ponder this one for while before answering. Good question, though.
Last night I went to the Naro and watched a documentary called "Oil on Ice"- which uncovers a huge issue in our government right now regarding drilling for oil in Northern Alaska, which is essentially a wildlife preserve and the people uo there live off that land and all it's inhabitants. It was very informative...I wasn't aware of all the issues. Interesting.

So, my dad and my sister inform me last weekend that my sixth grade boyfriend (more like crush, I think I snagged him for a week~ perhaps only a few days- you know how sixth grade goes) is up for Rookie of the Year and is playing for the San Fransisco Giants. Here he is in all of his glory~ my adolescent flame:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's probaby the look I would get if I walked up and asked him if he remembered me from the playground at Scott Lake Elementary.

Rock on, Lance.
posted by A. St. at 11:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home