Thoughts while Traveling

7.13.2005

I am not interested in theological debates- I am over it. So we think differently~ that doesn't change the love of Christ that God has gracefully dropped into our hearts. I have come to the conclusion that I need not participate in the discussions at work concerning issues that are not in my hands but in God's own magnificent hands. I am called to be like CHRIST and to LOVE. It really is that simple, and yet not so easy...

Fanciful rhetoric can be left to others. For me it serves as a distraction. We all have our convictions, don't we? It's how we respond.

And God is Love.

I am reading a book that my dear friend loaned to me. Yeah, it's controversal. No, I am not reading it to be converted to the "other side." Yes, it is opening my eyes and my heart to the precious souls around me. Finding myself weeping at the end of a chapter. There is truth there. Raw and honest. A heart that is sincere cannot be denied.

And we are back to the magic word.
posted by A. St. at 7:24 PM

1 Comments:

awesome.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home