Thoughts while Traveling

8.23.2005

Have mercy...

T-V EVANGELIST PAT ROBERTSON IS ONCE AGAIN IN THE HEADLINES.
ON MONDAY'S BROADCAST OF THE 700 CLUB ROBERTSON REMARKED THE U-S SHOULD ASSASSINATE VENEZUELA'S PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ.HE SAID QUOTE --WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE HIM OUT, AND I THINK THE TIME HAS COME THAT WE EXERCISE THAT ABILITY--END QUOTE.ROBERTSON WENT ON TO SAY THAT ASSASSINATING CHAVEZ WOULD BE QUOTE--A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER THAN STARTING A WAR--END QUOTE--

I can't help myself~ the man that pays my bills is a whack job.
posted by A. St. at 8:15 AM

2 Comments:

oh my word. i have to say that, sad as it is, that quote made me laugh.

it's a good thing he's not recognized as a speaker for Christian Americans....oh, wait....

2:38 PM  

It is so ridiculous it's funny , I know. Then, like you, one stops and thinks about how many people listen to this man...and it's not funny anymore.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home