Thoughts while Traveling

12.01.2006

the week that was

The clock is showing 4:37pm and I am almost free from what us girls affectionately call the "sweat shop" for the weekend. I am exhausted. My thoughts as I embark on 2 days of unscheduled time?

-My house is a wreck.
-My dog is attention deprived.
-My husband probably is, too.
-I need to get into the Christmas spirit.
-That's hard when it's 80 degrees outside on December 1st. Fine if you are in Florida.I moved north for a reason. Seasons are supposed to occur.
It's supposed to get cold again tomorrow.
-We need to get a Christmas tree.
-I hope Theo will not eat it
-Tomorrowwe should do that.
-After cleaning the house.
-We need to go on a date.
-tomorrow?

Various memories of the week:

-News of no babies. That's good for now.
-Monday evening I was working on a recording and got through the 2nd piece and puked all over the place about 10 seconds after the last note.
-Soon after the 1st bout, I ended up lying on the nasty bathroom floor of the academy of music in Justin's lap wishing I could die and come back to life when it was over.
-Finishing the grueling process on Thursday and sleeping well thereafter.
-Standing in the UPS store and asking the guy for the envelopes back, laying my hands on it and praying while he stared.I told him why.Maybe he will remember that?
Small opportunities.
-Hearing the fabulous news that more wedding planning is in the near future, which makes me very excited. Congrats to our dear firends Todd and Lindsey, I love love love you and am so excited for you.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My heart is full. My head and my body are ready to hibernate.

Psalm of the day: "Wait, I say, wait on the Lord." Psalm 27:14
posted by A. St. at 4:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home