Thoughts while Traveling

3.28.2007

life and it's seasons

I never thought I would reach the age when all my friends were having babies. For that matter, I STILL wonder if I will ever reach the age when I will have a baby myself. I suppose I thought that Jesus would come back before then or I would kick the bucket for sure! Who knows? It's sure not penciled into the plans as of yet.

To each his own.

I do love other people's babies!

Pro-creation sure is in the water lately among my peers.

Selena finally pushed out EVAN last Friday
Christie popped out JONAS last week as well
Joy will be introducing JUSTICE into the ATL any day
Katie is well on the way to producing the twins KEAGAN and ROWAN
By the end of the summer, Caroline will implant another girl in the house

Blessings galore for all my girls- Auntie Anna can't wait to spoil them all
and fingerpaint until we pass out!
posted by A. St. at 12:49 PM

2 Comments:

Called a few weeks ago...we need to get together.

2:18 PM  

Hey Anna and Justin!

What's up with you guys? Send me an email ahamilton87@hotmail.com.

Adriane

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home