Thoughts while Traveling

3.20.2006

Tomato, Tomaaaahhhhto

I usually write out my heart on paper a hell of a lot better than actually speaking it, however it seems that I run into similar problems either way with confusing words at times. (I am almost sure that probably 90% of this can be attributed to the pot that was smoked in the bathroom of Lakeland Senior High School back in the early 90's. Consequences... we all have our skeletons)

For instance, it seems as though for a while now I have had the words "masochist" and "narcissist" backwards. I called my husband a "masochist" in error the other day in the midst of friendly banter on the way to pick up sushi for dinner, and he lost it. Belly laughing, so to speak. I was then gently informed of my error. Glad he told me, but secretly wondering how many times I have done that, and how many of my friends just let me get it wrong. Jerks...

So the post I wrote about Theo being a masochist was backwards as well, in case anyone out there was scratching their head wondering what planet I was on, like Justin. I am not going to change it now, it's just too ridiculous. Now you know what my dog is...narcissist. narcissist. narcissist. narcissist.

And even now, after spell checking my post in a fit of paranoia, I have discovered that I always spell ridiculous wrong. Darn. That's years worth, right there.
posted by A. St. at 4:21 PM

1 Comments:

hahahaha. i've got a fantastic visual of the car scene.

it's all good. a few years ago "sidetracked-ed" came out of my mouth, and jeff has never let me forget it. :-)

ps love the new look

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home