Thoughts while Traveling

10.18.2004

Hiking...more or less





Us with Nicole and Melinda... looking like drowned rats right after our interesting adventure through the woods during a cold rain / hail storm whilst being lost on the appalachian trail. It was a fun day, even amidst the mishaps. Good excercise, new friends, a bit of rain, a little sunshine, and beautiful fall colors make for a refreshing getaway. I sound like a postcard...anyways, being in nature forces one to see how creative God is. Breathing in real air...the way air was supposed to smell.
More pics from the adventure:





posted by A. St. at 5:00 PM

2 Comments:

that looks awesome. it makes me jealous, i'll admit it.

12:08 AM  

Gorgeous pictures! Can I say I'm jealous that you get to actually see fall colors in October and not have to wait till January. :-)
God Bless...tell Justin I said hello.
www.xanga.com/kimisloved
Kim

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home