Thoughts while Traveling

11.17.2004

Grills

So, George Foreman (I don't know if his name has an 'e' or not) spoke in chapel today. These are my musings after such an encounter:

1. He is a very large man.

2. I wanted to ask him if he could hook me up with a grill for my husband's Christmas present, but at the last minute...I found the surroundings inappropriate?

3. I had no idea. I had no idea that he was even a Christian, much less have a story like that. Wow. What a powerful testimony.

4. Never knew I would be so blessed after meeting a heavyweight boxing champion...

5. I am glad I made myself leave what I affectionately call "my little cubicle of DOOM" to go to chapel today.


posted by A. St. at 2:55 PM

2 Comments:

i'm impressed.

and you should do something about that cubicle of doom. a little holly and christmas lights, perhaps?

no? pat says no? a fire hazard?

be a rebel.

10:43 PM  

Justin....Miss you. Thanks for the post. Saved had a lot of good things in it...I even should the part where Mandy Moore's character tries to perform an exorcist on Mary as part of my devotional on "I'm a Christian and I suck". It worked!
Hope life is treating you well. Keep in touch(and not in the cheezy yearbook kinda way, but in an actual way.) Peace you guys!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home