Thoughts while Traveling

4.17.2005

Non-stop. No time to stop and think about the the small things, like eating and sleeping, much less the big things... like what my family is going through (again) this weekend. I wish I could be there. Sarah, is it that we actually stop feeling, or is this just a part of life - accepting death as it comes, whether in long and laborious battles or even those that are so quick you blink and someone's gone in a snap? I wonder that often. After so many times it becomes alot easier to accept...and you just keep moving. Prayers for all of you...comfort and peace that passes all understanding. Peace...

Boys~ (you know who you are)...thanks. I can't tell you how much of a blessing being able to spend some time with you again meant to us. We love you and you will always be our family. God did that.

ps. Phil, if you ever do that to me again, I will never come to hear you play ~ but the thought was appreciated. Here's to making awkward memories!

Back to rehearsal. adios.
posted by A. St. at 6:03 PM

1 Comments:

SORRY! I'll never do it again - promise. And yes, I am the king of awkward.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home