Thoughts while Traveling

7.19.2004

I hate feeling hopeless. Like I have nothing to offer someone. It's hard for me to accept. I am face to face right now with a huge personal faith issue vs. the deep love I have  in my heart for my friend. Something I have come to accept  un-answerable in regards to my faith is now causing me such turmoil.
Because I can't tell a lie.
I can't tell someone I have solid, without doubt faith that God will answer my ( or their)  prayer the way I (we) want him to. I can't do it!!!!!!!  Because He doesn't sometimes. He doesn't always answer the way we want Him to. That's part of what makes Him God. His ways are not our ways.  We don't tell God what to do, He tells us. I am really struggling with this. I feel as though I can't be enough of a support to my friend, and this could, ultimately,  tear us apart. I don't want to believe that will happen, but I am a terrible realist at times. God, I need your intervention. Whatever the meaning is, help me see you....and may your will be done. I DO believe in miracles, and I believe I could see one happen...
posted by A. St. at 5:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home