Thoughts while Traveling

6.09.2005

The rain is pelting the window with an invading force and I find myself longing for my hammock on the porch at home. Curled up with my eyes closed, getting drenched by the horizontal water blowing onto my skin. Organic solitude. Today's mantra.

I am waiting. For some answers. The fleeces have been laid out and I am waiting. Peacefully. It's not so bad waiting for direction when you are free from the expectations of others. When you are living for an audience of one and the road ahead is your for the venturing. Only taken me 25 years but I have found anna...and I like her. She's quirky...but that's ok.

I know I have sounded redundant in the recent days...so what? Perhaps the good moments in life should be redundant and repeated. I will close my eyes and be on my porch now, swinging my legs...dreaming of what's to come...
"there's no place like home..."
posted by A. St. at 2:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home