Thoughts while Traveling

2.03.2005

Tumble dry on low and remove immediately~ iron if needed



Ever feel like this guy? This picture spoke to me today, for whatever reason. I am a visual learner.

Ever feel like writing even though you don't seem to have any thoughts? I do. We'll see what comes. I am sitting at home in the quiet working on homework~ a script that is due very soon(procrastination is of the devil) and my creative flow seems to have an artery clogged at the moment. It will come. Justin is at rehearsal and I am worried because the volatile Virginia Beach weather has thrown us a curve ball involving...wet cold mess. I shouldn't worry. Fatal flaw of mine. Wonder if I will ever learn not to worry.

I went to the doctor today because I thought I had an ear infection and the doctor laughed at me and told me I had TMJ and have been grinding my teeth in my sleep ~ therefore causing the pain in what feels like my inner ear. So he prescribed me valium to take before bed to relax so I wouldn't grind. Interesting. Why do I grind my teeth in my sleep? That's not cool. Valium could be a good thing, though.

I have tried to clean out our kitchen and revolutionize our diet. We have gone organic! I mentioned the benefits of a high fiber diet in my last post and I must say, I am a believer!
Not only that , but I am really trying to not put much more poisoned processed American food in my body. Bad...

Man, this is a great journal session. Very productive. Rubbish. Who wants to know about my diet or much less, my regularity! Wow. All time high we are achieving here. God bless America.

Speaking of that, did everyone watch the State of the Union address?

What about the Ashley Simpson show? Yes, I am sad to say that I watched that blasted show last night and actually enjoyed my 30 minutes of total brain-numbing entertainment. Everybody needs some form of that, I think.

What about "Finding Neverland"? What a fabulous movie. Being a artist type and married to one even more so inclined, we really enjoyed that flick. Sitting in between two grown men who at one point were both weeping was a beautiful moment. :) Lindsey and I will forever have that moment to share. Justin and Todd, your sensitivity we wouldn't trade for the world. Precious boys...

I need to get back to my homework. No need to read past the title of this post, due to the ludicrous content...but I suppose if you are reading this far, you have already been through the storm...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and have a blessed evening. If you happen to be in the midst of a tornado, stay in the eye and you'll be fine.

Adios.

posted by A. St. at 8:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home